Latest stable release#
The latest stable release can always be downloaded at SourceForge: Download (SourceForge)
d3web/KnowWE Releases so far#
|2012-10-30||Mystique||Fast and beautiful||Winter Release|
|2012-04-30||Sherlock||Solves every case||Spring Release|
|2011-12-20||Leeloo||Came to save the world||Winter Release|
|2011-05-06||Q||Working on Quality and Gadgets||Spring Release|
* Version of a temporal database storing and reasoning with sequential system inputs.
* DiaFlux engine for representing and running procedural guideline knowledge.
* Properties for terminological objects refactored: For instance, now it is very simple to internationalize knowledge bases.
* A knowledge base is now created by defining packages of knowledge elements. Simply annotate markups with packages and compile them into one knowledge base. See documentation and demos for further details.
* Changed the default article storage to a version provider: Now, old versions of wiki articles are also stored (see directory OLD in the wikicontent directory).
* Introduced user "admin"/"admin" as administrator of the wiki (can delete and rename pages, please change password when deploying into productive use).
* Version of markups to define time-values events and abstractions.
* New solutions panel: The ShowSolutions markup shows derived solutions and abstractions in a configurable manner.
* Refactored input possibilities and style for the QuickInterview.
* Property markup to attach (localized) properties to terminological objects.
* Experimental plugin to perform continuous integration on d3web knowledge bases (see: car fault diagnosis demo).
* denkbares Dialog (commercial plugin) syncs with the problem-solving session of KnowWE (and thus with QuickI).
* New problem-solving engines can be added using the new plug-in architecture.
* Offers problem-solving methods for heuristic scoring rules, extensible covering models, abstraction rules, and indication rules.
* Loading and storing performed problem-solving sessions.
* Empirical testing testing feature that runs test cases to evaluate a knowledge base.
* (Experimental) version of a temporal database storing and reasoning with sequential system inputs.
* (Experimental) DiaFlux engine for representing and running guideline knowledge
* Extensions for defining knowledge bases using rule-based and set-covering knowledge.
* Plugin for running test cases within the wiki.
* (Experimental) version of markups to define time-values events and abstractions.
* denkbares Dialog for running test cases interactively (as preview).