The reasoning engine and persistence components for problem-solving knowledge including decision trees, (heuristic) rules, set-covering models and diagnostic flowcharts (LGPL, optional commercial extensions).
As the successor of KnowME the system KnowWE (Knowledge Wiki Environment) offeres a web-based wiki front-end for the knowledge acquisition and supports the collaborative engineering of knowledge at different formalization levels (LGPL, optional commercial extensions).
- ProKEt: Prototyping of knowledge-based dialog systems (LGPL).
- Mobile-App: Application allowing to use d3web problem solving knowledge in a stand alone application (free-to-use).
- Droid3web-App: Application allowing to use d3web problem solving knowledge on your mobile device (free-to-use).
Knowledge Engineering Tools#
- KnowledgeBaseBook: Generates a DocBook XML file of an executable d3web knowledge base, i.e., the knowledge base book. The DocBook XML can be used for further transformations. The application produces a PDF printout (commercial application).
- WUMPS: Knowledge acquisition based on Office documents (LGPL).
- KnowWE-Headless-App: An version of KnowWE without the normally underlying web server. It can be used to produce d3web knowledge bases from wiki pages in a batch process (LGPL).
- Testing-App: Allows to continuously run specified tests on a d3web knowledge base in development (commercial application).
Modules (under construction)#Modules are the different parts of the main products and applications