Step by step:#
- In your IDE, navigate to:
- In this folder you find the relevant .js files (if they were integrated into the plugin properly before)
- Right click the file you wish to edit and select
Open with System Editor
- To edit the file with your system's default editor
Open with Text Editor
- To edit the file with Eclipse's built-in plain text editor.
Note: CSS files are located in
Important:When finished editing or before you restart KnowWE, you have to copy and paste the file's content into the respective file in your plugin project! If you don't, the file you edited will be replaced with the old file from your plugin.