Create a new Flow #
1. Create a new article DiaFluxEdTP.
2. Insert the following markup into the article
%%KnowledgeBase DiaFlux Tester @uses: dftp % %%DiaFlux @package: dftp %
3. Save the article
1. A link should appear in the view mode of the article, that offers the creation of a new flow.
Administrative Changes #
All actions are taken in the editor:
1. Give the flow the name ExampleFlow
2. Make the flow an Autostart flow
3. Change the dimensions to 400x400
4. Save/Close the flow by clicking the corresponding icon in the toolbar