d3web - The Open-Source Diagnostic Platform#
d3web introduces the open-source diagnostic platform, being able to apply different problem solving methodologies at the same time. The platform d3web contains a set of applications and modules for developing knowledge, testing knowledge and finally applying the knowledge onto a given problem situation. It is based on a highly efficient, multi-language diagnostic engine, used in a wide range of industrial, gouvernemental and non-commercial projects.
We are looking ahead for some special dates coming up next:
- 2012-12-17 Community Event - Releasing the new website of d3web
- 2013-04-17 Maintenance Release based on "d3web Mystique"
The d3web diagnostic platform consists of some basic applications that can be used to develop and execute knowledge bases:
- KnowWE: Knowledge Wiki Environment, to develop and test your own knowledge bases
- d3web-Mobile: A stand-alone application to easily run a knowledge base (Win, Mac, Linux).
- d3droid: An Android application to run any d3web knowledge base on a smartphone
Quick Start#On these pages you will find a lot more of interesting things for diagnostics. An excellent point to start are the Success Stories and tutorial and screencasts section. There you will get a good overview of the capabilities of the d3web platform. To obtain a first impression of d3web, you may also consult the knowledge base examples.