d3web - The Open-Source Diagnostic Platform #
d3web introduces the open-source diagnostic platform, being able to apply different problem solving methodologies at the same time. The d3web platform contains a set of applications and modules for developing knowledge, testing knowledge and finally applying the knowledge onto a given problem situation. It is based on a highly efficient, multi-language diagnostic engine, used in a wide range of industrial, governmental and non-commercial projects.
News and Events#
Here's what's going on right now in the d3web community:
- 2016-04-26 d3web is now on GitHub with the repos d3web-Runtime and d3web-KnowWE
- 2016-08-10 new d3web KnowWE Release 11 (Watney) available to download
- 2017-01-09 we integrated the new haddock template from JSPWiki into KnowWE, check out a preview on our nightly-build
The d3web diagnostic platform consists of some basic applications that can be used to develop and execute knowledge bases:
- KnowWE: Knowledge Wiki Environment, to develop and test your own knowledge bases
- d3web-Mobile: A stand-alone application to easily run a knowledge base (Win, Mac, Linux)
- droid3web: An Android application to run any d3web knowledge base on a smartphone
Quick Start#On these pages you will find a lot more of interesting things for diagnostics. An excellent point to start are the Success Stories and the screencasts section.
To obtain a first impression of d3web, you may also consult the knowledge base examples. There you will get a good overview of the capabilities of the d3web platform.
Image credits: Dave & Margie Hill / Kleerup licensed CC-BY-SA 2.0; Daniel Stockman licensed CC-BY-SA 2.0